What We Do
- Manual J load calculations, Manual D duct design, and Manual S system selection for contractors, architects and homeowners approved by the Air Conditioning Contractors Association (ACCA). We have been performing load calculations for over 25 years.
- HVAC systems custom designed for homeowners, contractors and architects
- Third party inspections to insure HVAC design specs are followed to the letter.
- True Performance protocol
- Spray foam protocol
- Commercial and Residential air balancing certified by the National Balancing Council
- Carbon Monoxide and combustion analysis certified by the National Comfort Institute
- How to perform Manual J load calculations using industry leading software
- How to perform Manual S system selection calculations
- How to perform Manual D duct design using industry leading software
- Certified training organization for Elite Software
- Licensed HVAC contractors in the states of Texas and Idaho with over 25 years experience.
Wrote and published curriculum for the Continuing Education programs in the states of Texas, Alabama and Florida for organizations such as the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) and the Texas Department of Housing and Community Development.
- Wrote, or referenced in, multiple trade publication articles
- Time to Phase Out Rules of Thumb – High Performance HVAC Today
- Faulty Installations Slash System Efficiency | 2015-02-09 | ACHRNEWS
- Inspected and validated over 5000 HVAC systems for the ONCOR Electric Delivery AC Installers Program. This is a program to reduce the rate of increase in electrical consumption in the State of Texas by using and verifying proper installations of high SEER equipment and ductwork.
- Onsite and technical validators for the successful EPA ENERGY STAR™ — ACCA Quality Installation Pilot program conducted in Texas in 2007.
- Trainers and validators for the ONCOR HVAC System Performance Improvement Program pilot of 2007.
Owned and operated a spray foam installation service in Central Texas
- Contracted in several areas of the building trades including electrical, plumbing, construction, flooring, roofing, HVAC and Geothermal Heating and Cooling.